Here’s a quick easy recipe for when you just want something light or if you are having friends over for watching a game. It’s called Chicken Parm Bites, also found on Tasty/BuzzFeed and was submitted by Greg P. Gleason. It looks exceptionally delicious and who doesn’t like a little gooeyness of flavor? I’m a little sad that I am now a vegetarian :(). Lois.
1 pound chicken tenders
1 ball mozzarella cheese
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 tablespoon salt
½ cup flour
Oil to fry
1 cup marinara sauce
Here’s the YouTube Video:
1. Cut the chicken tenders into 1.5-inch pieces.
2. Take a knife and carefully cut a hole into the chicken tenders. Make sure to not cut all the way to the other side.
3. Stuff the holes with mozzarella cheese.
4. Add garlic powder, dried basil, dried parsley, and salt to the panko bread crumbs.
5. Batter the chicken in flour, egg, then panko bread crumb mixture.
6. Add around 1-inch of oil to a pan and heat until around 350˚F/175˚C.
7. Fry the chicken on both sides until fully cooked and golden brown.
8. Serve with marinara sauce and garnish with more parmesan cheese. Enjoy!